It’s easier than ever to select the best print size for your photo. Nearly every print size is available. Browse standard and non-standard, panoramic, and square sizes. Review and adjust the crop carefully to achieve your perfect print.
Note: Pay special attention to the crop for traditional wrapped canvas prints. The outer 1 ½” edges of the photo are wrapped around the canvas frame.
Glossy provides a bright, shiny finish. Printed on Kodak Paper.
Lustre is a premium finish on heavier paper. It offers the vibrant colors of glossy with a fingerprint-resistant matte finish. A great choice for reducing glare without sacrificing color! Printed on Kodak Supra Endura paper.
Metallic has a glossy finish and unique metallic appearance. This paper uses a proprietary combination of film laminate layers that produce striking, three-dimensional, lasting images on an ultra-bright background. You’ll notice sharpness, brightness, and color saturation with an intense black density that increases its appeal. Printed on Kodak Endura Professional Metallic Paper.
Giclée Watercolor prints are made with high-quality archival inks using a high-resolution large format inkjet printer. The premium inks produce images with smooth tones and rich colors that can last a lifetime. Printed on premium fine art paper with a subtle texture and finished with a protective spray. (Not available in all sizes.)
Canvas Giclée: Image is printed directly onto museum-quality material using the Giclée process, so prints will not separate over time. Finished with protective spray coating. Canvas Giclée prints available in three mounting options:
1. Traditional Canvas Wrap: Print wrapped around a stretcher frame so that 1 ½” of the photo’s edges are visible on the sides of the frame.
2. Stretched Canvas: Can’t stand the thought of losing the edges of the photo? Now you don’t have to! The print is stretched to the edge of a ¾” wooden frame, and stapled around the edges, leaving the full image on the front. Perfect for framing.
3. Flat Mounted Canvas: Made with a print on professional photo paper bonded onto museum quality canvas, or a fine art print printed directly onto canvas material. The print is then mounted on Gator Foamboard, which is a very rigid foamboard and lightweight backing. It is durable and will not warp.
Metal Prints: Dyes are infused directly into specially coated aluminum sheets, which gives your photos a vibrant luminescence with incredible detail and resolution. Metal prints are highly durable, waterproof, weatherproof, and ultra scratch-resistant. Choose from high gloss, mid gloss, and satin finishes. Metal prints come ready-to-hang with two ¾” thick lightweight foam blocks and aluminum plate with pre-drilled holes. Sizes 30 x 40 and up are backed with an inset frame for added stability. When hung, these prints will appear to float from the wall. (Each print can be easily cleaned with any commercial glass cleaner.)
Acrylic metal is also available. The 1/4" acrylic face enhances and protects the underlying print and is mounted on four stainless steel posts for a sleek and modern mounting option.
Wood Prints: Image is printed on light, unfinished maple wood with a border. The grain and wood texture will show through the lighter areas of the print, and the image will appear warmer as a result. Includes a wood float mount which allows the image to be hung and appear to float from the wall.
ThinWraps: A print of your choice on Lustre Paper, Metallic Paper, or Canvas material is over-laminated with a soft Satin Laminate and then wrapped on Gatorboard. A Float Mounting Block is applied to the back of the ThinWrap, which allows the image to be hung and appear to float from the wall.
Click "ADD FRAMES & MORE" next to item in shopping cart
• Choose one of 16 high quality ready-to-hang wood or metal frames
• Add your choice of mat in black, white, or off-white
• Mount your print on Gatorboard, ¾” Standout Foam, or 2mm Styrene
• Add a Canvas, Linen, or Pebble texture to your print
• Finish your print with a protective coating or Satin Laminate
CELL PHONE CASES
New customizable phone cases are available for the Galaxy S7 and iPhone SE, 6, 6s, 6+, 6s+, and even 7 and 7+. The cases come in two styles: Slim and Tough. The slim case is sleek and thin, keeping your phone from unwanted dings or scratches without adding extra bulk. The Tough case is more rugged using a thin, scratch resistant plastic shell with an inner silicon insert for added protection for those who need a sturdier case.
Select links below for more information
Large Mouse Pad
6 x 6 Ceramic Tile
Mahogany Desk Organizer
Ceramic Tile Mosaic
Note: Cell phone cases and keepsakes are printed and shipped from a lab separate than that of prints and wall art. Shipping costs are charged accordingly.
© Copyright 2015-2017 Jenny K. Thomas. All rights reserved.